For a woman who is almost 40, it is very important for me to follow a beauty regimen in order to maintain healthy skin and hair. Using a vitamin C serum is essential for fighting radicals, exfoliating on a regular basis is also a must, and choosing the right moisturizer for my skin needs. As we age skin dries, making wrinkles more visible, so we need to bring back moisture to the skin (by using the right moisturizer), in order to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
My skin’s elasticity has improved a lot since I started moisturizing my skin regularly. And I think it is time to try what is called “anti-aging creams” to find out if they really do work.
Recently, I received Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream to try out, it is an an anti-aging cream that contains some of the famous anti-aging ingredients found in the anti-aging creams.
Take a look at the ingredients are:
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 (Matrixyl) Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate.
The main three key ingredients in Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream are:
- Hyaluronic Acid that if found in many moisturizing creams recently, including over-the-counter creams. It helps prevent water loss in the skin and improve elasticity which help smooth out skin. It pulls in water and plumps the skin; reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Argireline (5%) is a peptide that causes your face muscles to relax; keeping wrinkles at bay. It also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin; thus slowing down the aging process.
- Matrixyl is also a peptide, it stimulate collagen synthesis and skin repair that is why it is classified as a long-term anti-aging factor. i.e. its results are long lasting
Anavita promises that their cream will:
– Proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen which makes your skin appear years younger & more vibrant
– Firms & tones tissue structure that cause expression lines around the eyes, mouth & forehead
– Multiple uses: anti wrinkle cream, moisturizer, day cream, night cream, makeup base
– Absorbs easily leaving a moisturized, not oily feeling with a light fragrance
– Paraben free, non-irritating cream helps against free radical damage
– Achieves better results than serums & creams with Vitamin C & Retinol
The packaging is a jar, with a lid cover. It looks like some luxurious cream jars; silver, metallic heavy jar that gives the impression of an expensive cream. The main three ingredients are similar to some of those expensive creams. So, if you like to pamper yourself, this is a good choice with a reasonable price.
How to Use Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream
In order to see if it works or not, I stopped using my other day and night creams. I used Anavita for full 3 weeks, twice daily, in the morning and evening after cleansing my skin. You can also use it for your body, as indicated by Anavita, but then it will have a high cost. I use it mainly under my eyes and around my mouth where the fine lines started to appear.
My overall Experience
According to Anavita, you will see visible results in 2 to 4 weeks, with continuing improvement for 12 weeks with regular use. I have not seen my fine lines fading away, but I noticed that my skin is more elastic, and well moisturized. I have seen that it managed to keep my skin moisturized during the very cold weather outside and high inner heat inside. The number one advantage of using Anavita is that it works well as an anti wrinkle cream, moisturizer, day cream, night cream, peptide cream, and makeup base. It is also CRUELTY FREE anti-wrinkle cream does not contain parabens, sulfates or drying alcohol – Non-irritating and safe for all skin types.
You can buy Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream it at Amazon for $35.17 . But you might win yours for free!
Now to the Giveaway!
I am very excited to announce that Anavita is giving away a jar of their Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream to one lucky winner from Tips for Natural Beauty readers.
Anavita LLC is also offering a a special Amazon discount coupon code for you, my dear readers, the code is 5JAN2015 (expires January 31, 2015). This code can be applied at checkout on Amazon.com, you will get a $5 off a bottle of Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream. Click here to purchase.
Back to the giveaway, it is open for US residents (sorry international readers).
*The ‘Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream’ (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 01/9/2015 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 1/25/2015 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”)