Any woman who has ever worn makeup knows that it can do wonders for your appearance. If you are sleep deprived, a little bit of makeup can make it look like you got your full 8 hours. If you had a breakout, makeup can make your skin look clean and clear. In order to always look your best, there are a few secrets that every woman should know.
- To prevent colour streaks, make sure that your moisturiser and any other skin care products are dry before you apply your make-up. When the moisturiser is dry, the makeup will go on smoother.
- Before you apply your foundation and powder, you should first apply your eye make-up. If any of the make-up drops down, you won’t need to worry about smudging your foundation when you wash it off.
- Rather than using blush, you can try a bronzer. They come in browns, golds, and corals, and they will give you sun-kissed skin all year long. To apply, start at the top of your ear and brush down to the centre of your cheek. You should understand that everyone’s cheekbones are different. If you cannot get it right, you should visit a Brisbane makeup artist to get some advice.
- Before you apply eye shadow to your lids, you should use a skin concealing pen. It will work as a primer and it will cover up any redness on your lids and any imperfections.
- If you want a smokey eye, there are four steps to follow. First, use a neutral colour for the lid, such as light pink. Use a white to highlight under the eyebrow. Next, use a pigmented colour in the crease of your eye. Apply using a back and forth motion. Finally, use your darkest colour and apply it to the outer corner and work it inwards. A smoky eye is easy to do as long as you know how to do it.
- Before you use your eye pencil, put some on your hand. This will warm it up, making it easier to apply. A warm pencil will work better every time.
- If you have deep set eyes, you should stick with light colours on the eyes. Light colours will make the eye pop and will define the shape more. If you line underneath the eye, it will better define the shape of your eye.
- To create the perfect canvas on your brows, you want to pull the brow from the outer corner and lift up. You never want to pull straight or down. You should comb your brows up from the inner corner to the outer corner before applying the pencil. This is the best way to properly shape and colour your eyebrows.
- When it comes to choosing a lipstick colour, don’t be afraid to be bold. You should choose a colour that goes with your skin tone and your eye colour. A bright colour to make your lips pop can look great for any occasion.
- When applying mascara, you never want to use quick, soft motions. You want to put the wand right at the root of your lash, and go up using zigzag motions. This method will make your lashes look longer.
Knowing various makeup tricks can make applying makeup easier. It can also help you look better. If you want to learn as many make-up secrets as possible, you should sit down with a Brisbane makeup artist. Make-up artists will have many tips and secrets to help you look your best. For more information, visit Sapphire Makeup & Hair Creations.