First of all, many thanks to everyone who participated in the Anavita Anti-wrinkle Cream Giveaway!
The winner Janette P. was informed via email, and she will be receiving her prize soon!
Today’s post is another review and giveaway for another good anti-wrinkle cream that I have been using for about three weeks now.
I have seen lots of anti-aging creams in the market and online, and that made me wonder if they really work. I found that the anti-aging creams I used have two results; one is a short-term effect, and the other a long-term effect. The short-term effect is keeping my skin well moisturized, while the long-term effect is fading fine lines.
Leaving your skin dry will make fine lines more visible, and you will look older than your real age. Any moisturizer will be fine for moisturizing your skin. What I am looking for is a cream that promotes the production of new collagen and elastin, two components for youthful supple skin; i.e. long term solution.
Recently, I received Resurrect Anti Aging Moisturizer Matrixyl 3000® by Indefinite Beauty to try out.
Looking at the ingredients there is a list of excellent ingredients like peptides, Matrixyl 3000, shea butter, hyaluronic acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), and green tea extract.
The main three key ingredients in Resurrect Anti Aging Moisturizer Matrixyl 3000® are:
- Hyaluronic Acid , I mentioned it many times, it helps keeping your skin well moisturized, thus helps reducing the appearance of fine lines.
- Matrixyl 3000 known to be the most effective anti aging ingredient, it improves the elasticity of your skin, and at the same time, gives your skin a beautiful tone. It also stimulates the production of collagen. [Source]
- Peptides that help provide skin elasticity and lift your skin for long term results.
Resurrect Anti Aging Moisturizer Matrixyl 3000® promises that their cream will:
- Enrich Damaged Skin over time
- Anti-aging facial moisturizer provides a deep level of hydration
- Contains Sodium Hyaluronate, Natural Anti-oxidants, Anti-Inflammatories and
- Matrixyl 3000® for Skin Health and Firmness
- Skin Rejuvenation Solution helps prevent further damage and enhances the skins’ natural defenses.
- ‘Resurrect Moisturizer’ is an Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer Which Helps Diminish the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Patented Penta Peptide Formula
- Anti-wrinkle cream with peptides to promote anti-aging
- Premium Quality Ingredients to Get Optimal Results
The packaging is an airtight pump, which I always prefer; this will prevent contamination and prolong the lifetime of the product.
How to Use Resurrect Anti Aging Moisturizer Matrixyl 3000® Cream
Before using Resurrect cream, I stopped using my other moisturizers. When using more than one cream at a time, you cannot tell which one was the good one, can you?
Applying this moisturizer twice daily after cleansing my skin was a simple yet effective beauty routine to get all the benefits of anti-aging and moisturizing. I like the idea of using fewer products with more power to cure dry skin, fight radicals, and give my skin a daily dosage of anti-oxidants. This cream from Indefinite Beauty has it all. My skin looks good all day long and it does not leave my skin greasy. The one thing that I was not sure about is that does it reduce the appearance of fine lines or not?
My Overall Experience
According to Indefinite Beauty, it takes about 5 weeks to see results. I have been using it for almost 3 weeks now, so I can not tell for sure if it really works or not. But what I have seen is that my skin is soft and supple. I had to write my review due to time restrictions, but I will be using it for the following few weeks to see how it goes. Talking about dramatic changes in just few days is exaggerated, ‘Resurrect’ Moisturizer promises to reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles, but you need to remember that it takes weeks for your skin to generate new skin cells and collagen, thus you will have to wait few weeks before you see results.
Indefinite Beauty moisturizer is non-irritating, it has a strong peppermint scent once you apply it, but the smell disappears quickly leaving your skin soft but not oily.
If you are looking for an anti-aging cream with good content without breaking the bank, Resurrect Anti Aging Moisturizer Matrixyl 3000® is an excellent choice. Available on Amazon for $36.95.
Now to the Giveaway!
*It is open for US residents (sorry international readers).
*The ‘Resurrect Anti Aging Moisturizer Matrixyl 3000®’ (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 01/26/2015 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 2/1/2015 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”).
*Though the brand sent me this product for review, all opinions are my own, and completely based on my own experience.